"D'Arcy Cain" writes:
- I suspect that this is a PAM issue at this point but I can't be sure.
- Hopefully someone else has solved this already.

Do you have a debug trace from c2s and sm?

>From NetBSD pkgsrc, build with PKG_OPTIONS.jabberd2+=debug, and
then start those components by hand with the `-D' flag.

--
Eric Schnoebelen                e...@cirr.com           http://www.cirr.com
  Server (n.), 1. Large, extremely expensive machine that goes "Ping!".

  • Using PAM D'Arcy Cain
    • Re: Using PAM Eric Schnoebelen