Le 14/09/2012 16:08, Tomasz Sterna a écrit :
Let's say, that we won't allow several SM instances handle resources of
the same user.
How? This needs tiny modification of C2S/SM protocol. Instead sending
the user session creation request to the user domain, let's send it to
the user bare-JID.

This way if there is no session for u...@example.com bound on
example.com SMs, router will revert to routing by domain and will pick
up one SM at random. Then this SM will bind 'u...@example.com' name and
all subsequent user sessions will be created with this SM.
So there will be no need for communication between SMs.

(There is a possibility of race - handling several session creation
requests by router and pushing to several random SMs, before first one
binds user bare JID.)

        This case could be resolved if the router "auto-binds" the "user@domain" route. There could
still be problems if there are more than one router. But that case (2+ routers auto-binding "user@domain" at
the same time) could be fixed by the conflict resolution we thought before, just by canceling all the binds for
"user@domain"...?

        What do you think?
--