Il 07/01/2014 00:43, Peter Saint-Andre ha scritto:

Metronome closes the stream with an unsupported-version stream error the fact jabberd2 attempts to re-establish a stream is simply wrong.

Note: jabberd2 doesn't append neither to and from or a version attribute on the stream header, which I suppose is the pre-1.0 behaviour / old rfc behaviour.

--

*Marco Cirillo*
/LW.Org/LW.Org IM Owner & Head Developer/