Hi,

Of course I it would be useful if any other person would like to help on the process of improving jabberd2 :)

Now that I have submited the patch for ldapvcard, how can I find out whats happening with deletes using roster publish? I expect that when the jabberPublishItem is changed from 1 to 0 the user is deleted. I would like to know in which side of the connection the problem is, server or client.

Thanks for you help!
Oriol