W dniu 20.11.2015, pią o godzinie 15∶25 +0100, użytkownik Matěj Cepl
napisał:
> On 2015-11-19, 22:58 GMT, Tomasz Sterna wrote:
> > I have builds for recent Fedora versions on OBS [1], but
>
> I prefer to help with maintaining true Fedora/EPEL packages.

Understandable.
Could you please add "--enable-mio" as in [1], because as it is now,
Fedora builds jabberd2 with select() backend, which gets laggy with
thousands of connections.

[1]
https://build.opensuse.org/package/rdiff/home:smoku:jabberd/jabberd?linkrev=base&rev=11

P.S. These are official Fedora SRPMs, updated to latest source only.
I do not have a luxury to wait for Fedora to catch up after a release,
or a bugfix, so I need to build my own packages.

--
 /o__
(_<^'  We're overpaying him, but he's worth it. -Samuel Goldwyn