W dniu 29.08.2016, pon o godzinie 12∶41 -0400, użytkownik Greg Troxel
napisał:
> dropping idle connections from its NAT table without
> > telling anyone, so later when mobile network closed a connection it
> > silently dropped RST packets not knowing who to NAT them to. [...]
> Are you saying that a cell provider tracks TCP state and when the
> data connection is lost sends RST packets for open connections?

I am blissfully oblivious to inner workings of wide area switching
networks, but it sure looked like so when I was investigating the
dangling connections issue.

And a quick look at PDP_context[1] gives impression that it has
specific knowledge of the established connections.

[1] https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/GPRS_core_network#PDP_context

--
 /o__
(_<^'  All generalisations are dangerous, including this one.