As some of you may have noticed, I started pushing Jackson 2.8.5 patch
release yesterday.
Core components are out, as well as datatypes, base modules, and half
of dataformats.
I still need to figure out one thing wrt binary dataformats but hope
to push them tonight (within 12 hours); after which JAX-RS and Scala
module may be released.

One other thing to note: `jackson-bom` pom project is being
prototyped, and there is version `2.8.5.1` out that should be usable.
Unfortunately issues were found wrt 2.8.3/.4/.5 that we pushed
rendering them useless. But if anyone wants to see if `jackson-bom`
could simplify dependency managament, feel free to have a look. It can
be used both as parent (instead of `jackson-parent`) and as a pom
import.

-+ Tatu +-