First: how would you know how many have seen your message? Just
because there are no answers does not mean much: mailing lists
messages are sent as emails and there is no way to track that. It is
possible that Web UI has separate counts.

Second: what's with the entitlement? Do you really expect everyone to
jump at answering your request, immediately? Responses often take
time; and especially so if question does not contain much information,
or may appear like person has not taken time to try solution on their
own. Or perhaps does not explain WHAT EXACTLY is not working, and WHAT
HAS BEEN TRIED SO FAR.

Keep in mind that this is FREE service that other people are giving to
you out of kindness, and they have no responsibility to solve your
problems for you.

I still do not know whether you have gone through the github tutorial:

   https://github.com/FasterXML/jackson-databind/

or one of many, many external tutorials; see results of:

   https://www.google.com/#q=jackson+json+tutorial

and if so, what is the remaining issue or issues you face.
It is not clear what role (if any) JSF plays, or database. They should
be mostly orthogonal concerns.

-+ Tatu +-