One problem I see is the use of `As.EXTERNAL_PROPERTY`: this is not
what you want based on expected json structure.
Instead you probably just want to use plain `As.PROPERTY` (unless you
want to also map it to a regular, existing property, in which case
`As.EXISTING_PROPERTY` may be more appropriate).

-+ Tatu +-