Since this has been asked a few times (every now and then), it would
be great if existing settings could be shared -- I am pretty sure they
do exist. This would help developers on Android platform.

A section for `jackson-docs` or just README of `jackson` dedicated to
things to consider on Android would of course be helpful.

-+ Tatu +-