Hello,

I am running into a seemingly impossible problem with these three classes:

org.glassfish.jersey.jackson.internal.JacksonAutoDiscoverable
com.fasterxml.jackson.jaxrs.json.JacksonJaxbJsonProvider
com.fasterxml.jackson.jaxrs.json.JacksonJaxbJsonProvider

How can I completely disable the Jersey and Jackson code which registers
these classes, and register a custom implementation instead?

Every method I have found is outdated and broken and doesn't seem to work.

I can tell it doesn't work, because it doesn't respect the custom
pretty-printer which indents with four spaces instead of two.

This page seemed to be the closest, but the improper providers still appear
in Jersey's debug trace provider list, and the indentation is still wrong.

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/18872931/custom-objectmapper-with-jersey-2-2-and-jackson-2-1

However, things printed into Strings using my Mapper, have the right
indentation.

So there is some horrible issue with the registration I can't figure out
yet.

Matthew.