On Tue, Apr 10, 2018 at 3:31 AM, Prodipta Mondal <prodipta1...@gmail.com> wrote:
> We were using CXF where we had an option to set jaxrs properties to make
> queries case insensitive
>
> <jaxrs:properties>
>    <entry key="org.apache.cxf.http.case_insensitive_queries" value="true" />
> </jaxrs:properties>
>

> We are moving to fasterxml and don't find any such possibility
>

> When i invoke my restService below with
> https://localhost:26000/app/test/v1/Profile.json?ID=12321 it works but it
> doesn't with  https://localhost:26000/app/test/v1/Profile.json?id=12321
>

> @WebService
> @Path("/v1/Profile.json")
> public interface ProfileWebService {
>
>    @GET
>    @Produces(MediaType.APPLICATION_JSON+ ";charset=utf-8")
>
>    public Response getProfile( @QueryParam("ID") String Id,@Context UriInfo
> info)
>          throws WebApplicationException;
> }
>

> Any specific configuration can be done.

Unfortunately I think the problem here is that query parameters are
handled by the framework and not passed to Jackson.
So unless I am mistaken, it is something that CXF would have to
support. Same applies to type of query parameters:
supported set is usually smaller.
Perhaps there is a setting to support that, but it is not (unless I am
mistaken) something Jackson library can help with,
as it does not handle value or mapping between property name and value.

-+ Tatu +-