We will be using these 3 jars for our latest jackson libraries update due
to recent CVEs:
Assuming that jackson_annotations and jackson_core version 2.10.5 will be
compatible with jackson_databind 2.10.5.1

jackson_databind 2.10.5.1             from :
https://repo1.maven.org/maven2/com/fasterxml/jackson/core/jackson-databind/2.10.5.1/

jackson_annotations.jar 2.10.5      from :
https://repo1.maven.org/maven2/com/fasterxml/jackson/core/jackson-annotations/2.10.5/

jackson_core.jar 2.10.5
https://repo1.maven.org/maven2/com/fasterxml/jackson/core/jackson-core/2.10.5/
Kindly let us know if there will be any issuew with this patch bundle
(going out to all users)