Hi,

is there a way to pass configuration to customer serializer, for given
ObjectMapper instance?

Background:

I have created custom UUID serializer/deserializer with idea that I want
support both legacy/hex format and advanced efficient format in form of
array of 2 long values (MSB and LSB).

My deserializer can read both format, based whenever first token is
ARRAY_START or not.

But I have issue with configuring serializer. It only writes in hex format
and I would like to configure it differently for particular ObjectMapper
instance (when I know it is safe to used advanced format).

But I can't figure out how to pass configuration to serializer? Another
option would be to override some configuration about types (i.e. UUID
class) but I can't find way either to do it.

Do you have any suggestion?

Kind Regards
Sasa Vilic