All,

My company is working with a TMS software and we have about 45  users. One
user is getting an error when using the software to call out to another
website. He is the only one getting this error and it's been happening
every time he does this daily since May. We have this issue escalated
within the vendor and their lead developer is very engaged but has yet to
determine why this is happening. One thing he has narrowed down is that
after the user logs in each day, the first time he tries to make this
request it works. Also, if later in the day he tries and gets the error, if
he opens an additional instance of the software, the first time he makes
the request it works. On our end, we have checked all our network lines,
servers, de and re-installed his software and even put him on a brand new
laptop, nothing helped. I have pasted the error below.

Thanks in advance!!

Lish :-)

com.fasterxml.jackson.databind.exc.MismatchedInputException: Cannot
construct instance of 'java.lang.StringBuffer' (although at least one
Creator exists): no String-argument constructor/factory method to
deserialize from String value ("movement.id")