On Fri, Sep 16, 2022 at 1:37 PM 'Chris Hegarty' via jackson-user
<jackson-user@googlegroups.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Sorry if this is not the right place to ask a release related question, but I
> cannot find the answer elsewhere.
>
> Is there a tentative schedule or plan for the release of the next minor
> version in development, 2.14.0 ?
>
> The reason I ask is because we (Elasticsearch) have observed improved
> performance with the Fast Double Parser, during SNAPSHOT testing [1].

Hi Chris! I have been really hoping to push out 2.14.0-rc1 ASAP for
the past week or so.
I still hope I can do that "within 1 week". From that point on I think
it is reasonable to wait for maybe 4 weeks to see what problems are
reported. So the official 2.14.0 would be out by the end of October
2022.

Thank you for the link to perf testing too, that's very interesting. I
haven't had any time to dig into it myself unfortunately
and community contributions are most welcome.

-+ Tatu +-