On Sat, Oct 8, 2022 at 9:03 AM Shastri Subramaniam
<shastri.subraman...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I am using AutoValue and Jackson for testing a GET Web Service.
>
> So I need to pass the GET Parameter to the @JsonProperty Annotation.
>
> Any suggestions on how I could achieve this ?
>
> Thanks !

You would need to give a bit more information to understand what
exactly you are doing.
Typically it's the web framework in use (which is... ?) that handles
passing of content to Jackson,
and back from Jackson to output. Jackson has nothing to handle HTTP
requests/responses, for example.

-+ Tatu +-