Hi,

Rather updating all the properties, I want to update the values for only
null fields using readerForUpdating.

*Class:*
@Getter
@Setter
public class Record {
     public String source;
     public String resource;
}

Record record = new Record();
record.setSource("sourceFromObject");
record.setResource(null);

*Json:*

String json = {"source": "sourceFromJson", "resource":"resourceFromJson"}

When I do,
  ObjectMapper objectMapper = new ObjectMapper();
  objectMapper.readerForUpdating(record).readValue(json);

am getting the result as  [Record: source = " sourceFromJson ", resource =
"resourceFromJson" ] but
 *I want the result to be  [Record: source = "sourceFromObject", resource =
"resourceFromJson" ]*

Could anyone please help on this.

Regards,
Senthil