Hi All,

I am using below components from FASTERXML, I have plan to upgrade my java
compilation from 1.8 to JDK 17. Need to check on the compatibility of the
below to compile on JDK 17 .

Component - version used.

Jackson Annotations - 2.14.1
Jackson Core -  2.14.1
Jackson Databind  - 2.14.1

Facing below issues  while upgrading Jackson jars to 2.14.1  :

1. Tracing compile failure path for type
'com.fasterxml.jackson.annotation.JsonIncludeProperties'
[ERROR] Errors in
'com/fasterxml/jackson/annotation/JsonIncludeProperties.java'
[ERROR] Line 129: The method format(String, Set<String>) is undefined for
the type String .
 2. Tracing compile failure path for type
'com.fasterxml.jackson.annotation.ObjectIdGenerator'
 [ERROR] Errors in 'com/fasterxml/jackson/annotation/ObjectIdGenerator.java'
 [ERROR] Line 180: The method format(String, Object, ((type == null) ?
"NONE" : type.getName()), ((scope == null) ? "NONE" : scope.getName())) is
undefined for the type String
3. Tracing compile failure path for type
'com.fasterxml.jackson.annotation.JsonSetter'
      [ERROR] Errors in 'com/fasterxml/jackson/annotation/JsonSetter.java'
      [ERROR] Line 246: The method format(String, Nulls, Nulls) is
undefined for the type             String
4. Tracing compile failure path for type
'com.fasterxml.jackson.annotation.JacksonInject'
      [ERROR] Errors in
'com/fasterxml/jackson/annotation/JacksonInject.java'
         [ERROR] Line 170: The method format(String, Object, Boolean) is
undefined for the type String
  5. Tracing compile failure path for type
'com.gwtplatform.dispatch.rest.client.serialization.JsonSerialization'
      [ERROR] Errors in
'com/gwtplatform/dispatch/rest/client/serialization/JsonSerialization.java'
         [ERROR] Line 46: The method builder() is undefined for the type
JsonDeserializationContext
         [ERROR] Line 48: The method builder() is undefined for the type
JsonSerializationContext

Thanks