Hi,

I have a sequence of multiple JSONs in a stream, and wanted to filter the
sequence by FilteringParserDelegate / JsonPointerBasedFilter.

It works in normal matching cases. But, I wanted to raise an error when a
matching property does not exist.

For example, in the following case :

        JsonParser parser = new FilteringParserDelegate(

factory.createParser("{\"foo\":{\"bar\":\"baz\"}}{\"xxx\":{\"yyy\":\"zzz\"}}{\"foo\":{\"bar\":\"qux\"}}"),
                new JsonPointerBasedFilter("/foo"),
                TokenFilter.Inclusion.ONLY_INCLUDE_ALL,
                true
                );

This |parser| returns {"bar":"baz"}, and {"bar":"qux"}, with just
skipping {"xxx":{"yyy":"zzz"}}.

Here, I wanted to raise an error (Exception) while
reading {"xxx":{"yyy":"zzz"}}.

Does anyone know how to realize it?  I'm ready to write my own TokenFilter,
or to expand JsonPointerBasedFilter by myself.

Thanks.