Hello,

the prepare steps only set a system property argLine, which is picked up by
surefire resp. failsafe plugins and added for the forked test JVM. You are
using the invoker plugin, where an equivalent option is called invokerOpts,
see http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-invoker-plugin/run-mojo.html.

Try setting a property <invoker.mavenOpts>${argLine}</invoker.mavenOpts>.

Regards
Mirko
--
Sent from my mobile