Hey guys,

I have a simple question about the JaCoCo design. I noticed that the
*agent.rt* is deployed to Maven central as a classifier (runtime)
from artifact *agent*. There is any reason for that?

I'm guessing that this is due the fact that the *agent.rt* is built as a
standalone JAR (with ASM included) and is not supplied wirh Javadoc and
Sources (a requirement for Sonatype).

This is right? there is any other reason?

Regards

Roberto