Thanks for the examples!

In fact, my real problem is: some of our integration tests run in a OSGI
context. We use the "maven-bundle-plugin" to build each module bundle and the
"maven-ipojo-plugin" because ... we use iPojo :). This plugin modifies some
classes of the bundle to add some byte code. When the report-aggregate runs, it
displays that it can manage these modified classes because they do not match to
execution data.
I've added the "classDumpDir" in the root project:
but it has not changed the result. It seems that the aggregate-report don't use
the dumped classes. Did I forget something?
Thanks for all.

"JaCoCo and EclEmma Users" group.
to jacoco+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.