Hi Marc,

1] The restriction on my side was , I can NOT change pom.xml's (there are
100+ pom.xml's : multi-module maven project). I should use
jacoco-maven-plugin and pass all parameters as command-line arguments for
prepare-agent goal. Is it possible to pass "exclude" parameter
via command-line rather configuring pom's ?

2] Also, can you please confirm me the below process ?? I am using
pre-instrumented classes with jacoco-maven-plugin. (*ref:*
http://www.eclemma.org/jacoco/trunk/doc/offline.html. *paragraph*: "Using
Pre-Instrumented Classes With the Java Agent").

steps followed:
-> compile - classes generated
-> instrument - replace generated-classes with instrumented-classes
-> test - perform unit tests using instrumented classes (ex: mvn
org.jacoco:jacoco-maven-plugin:prepare-agent test)
-> restore-instrumented-classes - restore back to original classes on disk
for further analysis

I verified & looks fine to me for couple of projects (both
testng/power-mock based test cases). it looks jacoco agent is identifying
the pre-instrumented classes at run time and not-instrumenting the again.

I hope there should NOT be any minute discrepancy with this process. Can
you please confirm the steps once ?

-Regards,
Kesav.