Hi Marc,

This is my current scenario. I've been running a test through a TestNG Eclipse
plugin. Through the test case, it is hitting my JBoss application via a REST
call. Upon termination of the test case, I am performing the Ant build.

Assuming that the target port is available and there are no firewall issues, is
this how it supposed to run?

Apologies if it's confusing.

Regards
Leon