Hi Dan,

you might consider our new Maven goal report-aggregate which has been designed specifically for this use case:

http://www.eclemma.org/jacoco/trunk/doc/report-aggregate-mojo.html

Regards,
-marc

On 01.12.16 20:24, danmitc...@gmail.com wrote:
Hi,

I was wondering if there is a way to add coverage reports to maven site that
were generated with the maven-antrun-plugin.

I'm working in a multi module setup and performing offline instrumentation set
up like this:

Parent pom
--module1
--module2
--integration-tests

I generate the reports using the maven-antrun-plugin in the integration-tests
project and would like to just attach those reports to site.

Dan