Thank you very much.
It is a great help.
I did not consider a separate pom file.  Excellent.
I have been studying the API.  I'm trying to avoid writing my own program and
using things already working.  But, if the boss wants more detailed information
about coverage results, he will need to make time for it.
I don't think Ant is an option, but I'll take another look.

Regards.
Mark K Vallevand