I´m having a module C which contains a jar files from modudle A and B
I´m running a java process with CP java -cp A.jar B.jar Main.class and I´m
running some integration tests.
Then a jacoco-it.exec file it´s created in C module, but I´´m afraid that when
Sonar Queue scan the module in C tell me

10:55:50.562 INFO  - Analysing
D:\Users\nb38tv\workspace\WS_F2ECORE_LTD\DG2\core\f2e-mock\..\target\jacoco-it.exec
10:55:50.578 INFO  - Analysing
D:\Users\nb38tv\workspace\WS_F2ECORE_LTD\DG2\core\f2e-mock\target\sonar\jacoco-overall.exec
10:55:50.593 INFO  - No information about coverage per test.

Why Sonar cannot find the coberture of classes of A.jar and B.jar??

Regards.