Hi All,

Currently, I'm doing a software testing research about JACOCO and test
cases. my experiment applies on 23 APACHE LUCENE PROJECT. my question is
could I know how exactly JACOCO runs under ECLEMMA, how it select JUNIT
test cases and run them  . Forexample, if class A HAS THREE TEST CASES
named as TC1,TC2, AND TC3. Which test case does JACOCO select to run the
JUNIT testing?? what are the most important information of test cases that
JCOCO focuses on?