  http://www.jacoco.org/jacoco/trunk/doc/examples/build/build.xml

Regards,
-marc

On 2018-02-12 17:54, mazas.m...@gmail.com wrote:
Hi

1) It looks to me that ant properties are not expanded in the
jacoco:agent task, as in:
    <jacoco:agent property="jacocoagentvmparam"
                  enabled=${dojacoco}
                  destfile=${execfile}
                  classdumpdir=${dumpdir}
                  append="true" />
Am I wrong ?

2) I would like to have in my build file a default full target
(chaining many generations/compilations/executions) not doing code
coverage and a similar target doing code coverage.
The <coverage> wrapper does not work on targets.
I'd like not duplicate all java targets to have them wrapped and not
wrapped by coverage or set and not set with the agent parameters,
like:

  <target name="run_tpt">
    <java failonerror="true"
          fork="true"
          classname=...
          classpath=...>
    </java>
  </target>
  <target name="run_tpt_cc">
    <java failonerror="true"
          fork="true"
          classname=...
          classpath=...>
      <!-- jacocoagent vm arguments -->
      <jvmarg value="${jacocoagentvmparam}" />
    </java>
  </target>

Is there a simple way to do this ?

Thanks in advance.