> If future versions of JaCoCo may come with their own annotation (like
@ExcludeFromCodeCoverage) would a dependency on this JaCoCo annotations
work better for you?
A bit better, yes.

Honestly, the best option for me would be to have some "excludes" patterns
in build plugins. I saw this
https://github.com/jacoco/jacoco/wiki/FilteringOptions#filters-based-on-excludes-configuration

explaination but still haven't got it how annotations way makes it
different.

четверг, 1 марта 2018 г., 11:30:02 UTC+3 пользователь Marc R. Hoffmann