Hi

    Am trying to get  jacoco code coverage for application running on jetty
server[Docker Image]

 We have docker container for our application and we pull the image of that
application [running using jetty server] ..
Am trying to get the code coverage configured for our application.. however
i see the jacoco.exec getting generated with no data in it...

this is how i start the jetty server  with the jacocoagent mentioned in the
start command....

/usr/bin/java -server -Xmx256m
-javaagent:/opt/jacocoagent.jar=destfile=/opt/jacoco.exec
-Djava.security.debug=off
-Dipsao.security.jps.config=/opt/ml/config/wallets/sim_jps-config-jse.xml
-Dipsao.ml.config=/opt/ml/config/local-harve.config
-Dipsao.pid.config=/opt/ml/config/local-harvester.config
-DtemplateRecFile=/opt/ml/config/template_re.txt
-Djava.util.logging.config.class=ipsao.core.ojdl.logging.LoggingConfiguration
-Dipsao.core.ojdl.logging.config.file=log/harve-logging.config -classpath
/opt/ml/services/catalog-jetty/lib/Data-jetty-0.1.0-SNAPSHOT-jar-with-dep.jar
ipsao.dc.jetty.DCJetty -daemon

i notice that a empty jacoco.exec is getting generated and i do not see any
coverage on stoping the server after running some tests...

Thanks
Gautham