Hello Aswak,

this is something you would better ask on the jenkins user mailing list, as
the jacoco developers do not track which versions of derived software are
using which version of jacoco itself.

That said I do not think there is a wiki-page, however you could go to the
github page of the plugin and look into the history of the pom.xml to
gather this information.

Best regards
Mirko
--