Hi Floyd,

here is a way to collect incremental code coverage with JaCoCo

1) Start you application and do whatever setup is required
2) Reset JaCoCo execution data
3) Execute your test
4) Dump JaCoCo execution data

Reset and Dump is can be done while the agent is running (plain TCP or JMX, see
agent documentation).

Also note that if you launch you application from Eclipse this is supported out
of the box (see
https://www.tasktop.com/blog/incremental-code-coverage-debugging-tool/
<https://www.tasktop.com/blog/incremental-code-coverage-debugging-tool/>).

Regards,