Hello Jacoco Team,

I was trying out several configurations for code coverage using Jacoco. I ran
into one query. Please help to resolve it.

I have a Java Application which is executed using "java -jar service-app.jar"
command. I tried to use offline instrumentation on this. I took the class file
and used below command to do offline instrumentation
"java -jar jacococli.jar instrument service/target/classes --dest /instrumented"

Then I am starting the application using below command :
java -Djacoco-agent.output=tcpserver -Djacoco-agent.address=localhost
-Djacoco-agent.port=6300 -Djacoco-agent.append=false -Djacoco-agent.jmx=true
-cp .:instrumented:jacocoagent.jar -jar service-app.jar

but when I am trying to dump the coverage it show error :

[INFO] Connecting to localhost/127.0.0.1:6300.

This does not happen with java application that I start using Class Name(java
Hellomain) instead of "java -jar" command.

Can you help regarding this.
Is there any configuration I am missing ?

Thanks
Amit