when I generate the report some of the highlighted sources are well and
some others are not.
I don't know how to debug further the missing highlighted sources:
- Line coverage is present so debug info is there
- I can decompile the .class so there is no obfuscation
- I specified source folders as the direct parent of the folders that
define the Java packages (I think I got that right since I get highlighted
source for some of them)

First I designation the source folders in gradle task then only the one
subproject can not linked the sources.

then I try the command in terminal:
```

java -jar jacoco-0.8.2/lib/jacococli.jar report
app/build/outputs/coverage.ec --classfiles
build/intermediates/javac/debug/compileDebugJavaWithJavac/classes/ --html
app/build/outputs/reports --sourcefiles src/main/java/ --encoding utf-8
--name aaa

[INFO] Loading execution data file app/build/outputs/coverage.ec.

[INFO] Analyzing 22 classes.
```

but it can not linked the sources. then I replace by other subprojects,it
work well.

how can I debug or solve it