Hi,

which report are you exactly referring to? Regarding the tools we provide:

* JaCoCo HTML Report: There is a column for class coverage (beside others).
There is no option to exclude some of the columns. You might create your own
report from the XML report.
* EclEmma Eclipse plugin: You can switch to class coverage from the coverage
view’s menu

For reports created by other JaCoCo integrations please check with the
respective vendors.

Regards,
-marc