On Friday, December 28, 2018 at 7:04:21 AM UTC+1, bharuka.rup...@gmail.com
wrote:

> I have shared the whole "pom.xml" file on GitHub. Please have a look on
> it.

Once again:
How come you expect anyone to guess just by partial snipped of pom.xml what
happens during execution of maven-surefire-plugin???

Having said this, I mean that you need to provide *complete* example that
includes not just pom.xml , but also other code.

And please stop creating useless tickets in our issue tracker.
Create your own GitHub repository instead.