Hi all,

thanks to everyone attending the sessions on Jailhouse at the Embedded
Linux Conference here in Berlin, or dropping by at our show case last
evening! I really enjoyed the feedback and hope that you were able to
pick up some useful information or new ideas. Looking forward to learn
about more applications and find further contributions to the project soon!

The tutorial slides are online now, see

I've also pushed the patch required to get Jailhouse running on the
LeMaker HiKey board, see the wip/arm64 branch.

Happy hacking!

Siemens AG, Corporate Technology, CT RDA ITP SES-DE