Hello,

I need to transfer Ethernet controller to an inmate real-time cell:

- It is only PCI device on Jetson TK1, so I need to transfer the PCI controller
to an inmate cell?

- I can still do the PCI enumeration on the root cell ( or even on Linux prior
to opening the jailhouse) and then just transferring the relevant access
addresses to the inmate cell, right?

- If it wasn't a single PCI device, is there a way to split PCI devices among
the root and inmates? (e.g. Ethernet goes to inmate A, but another PCI device
stays at root)?

Thanks
Dan