Hi,

Greeting to all.I am doing some testing with jailhouse hypervisor.

Hardware - Nvidia TX1(arm64)
Kernel   - Linux 4.14.rc4 (maintained by JH-devel team)

I have booted TX1 board with kernel(linux 4.14.rc4).I have succesfully tested
the bare metal applications provided by JH team.
Now i am trying to boot a linux kernel(3.10.96)on non-root cell.But here i got
stucked.
I am able to load all images(kernel,initrd,dtb) without any crashing.I have
given this command,

$ jailhouse cell linux config/jetson-tx1-linux-demo.cell zImage -i initrd.img
-d tx1.dtb -c "console=ttyS0,115200"

after this i am getting jailhouse console as...

>Adding virtual PCI device 00:00.0 to cell "jetson-tx1-linux-demo"
>Shared memory connection established: "jetson-tx1-linux-demo" <--> "Jetson-TX1"
>Created cell "jetson-tx1-linux-demo"
>Page pool usage after cell creation: mem 554/16356, remap 69/131072
>Cell "jetson-tx1-linux-demo" can be loaded
>Started cell "jetson-tx1-linux-demo"

Note:I have started root cell with mem=3072M and 928M allocated for non-root
cell.
ZImage     -20M
initrd.img -407M
tx1.dtb    -300K

Can you guys please help me out this problem,Do we need to apply any specific
patches to make it boot on non-root cell.

I have already gone through this link[1],but not sure which patches are helpful.

[1]

http://git.kiszka.org/?p=linux.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/heads/queues/jailhouse-non-root

thanks and regards,
Vaibhav