Hi Jailhouse Team,
can I create virtual serial console interface for all created non root cell?.
Right now I have one serial interface with that the recent non root cell boot
message logged in the console. Not able to see the other console message.If the
user want to log both non root cell messages then how to achieve with jailhouse.

How to configure and log the messages using virtual serial interface for the
non root cell?

Thanks in advance

-Munees