Hi Munees,

yes, that's possible. You can allow your inmates to use the hypervisor
console by setting the .flag JAILHOUSE_CELL_DEBUG_CONSOLE in your inmate
config.

Your inmates may then use this console, but you have to tell them to use
the hypervisor console by either passing the cmdline argument
"con-type=JAILHOUSE" or change the CON_TYPE define to
  #define CON_TYPE "JAILHOUSE"

Linux inmates also supports this console; see jailhouse_dbcon.c: [1]

  Ralf

[1]
http://git.kiszka.org/?p=linux.git;a=commit;h=7b18955c0008aba6d20abc203ddf12ffed4592e7