Hi All,

I am looking for to log early boot message of inmate cell in the jailhouse
console. I have one physical uart and want to redirect both the boot
messages into  jailhouse console. I followed one of the jailhouse mail
thread added pio_bitmap entry for ox3f8 into rootcell and while passing -s
'con-base=0x3f8' in the command line argument to create inmate cell. look
like the option not supported in the linux inmate cell.

can you please share some details if anyone might experimented to log early
boot message of inmate cell to jailhouse console.

Regards,
Munees