Hello,

I would like some help. I am trying to accomplish a root <-> non-root cell
communication.
I followed README.jailhouse in
https://github.com/henning-schild-work/ivshmem-guest-code to build to tools for
the root side and fired the ivshmem-demo as the non-root cell.

I can see the interrupt of virtual pci interface is enumerated in
/proc/interrupts
 34:          0          0          0          0          0          0
0          0          0  IR-PCI-MSI 245760-edge      uio_ivshmem

I am able to send interrupt from root cell to non-root cell. I can see
cell.
But I am not able to receive the interrupts from non-root cell. using the
uio_read tool, it will hang for ever, and the count in /proc/interrupts
wouldn't increase.

I am using the head of the jailhouse branch of ivshmem-guest-code.
The kernel version is 4.13, and 4.9, both are not working.

Thank you,

Yang