Hello,

I am looking for some help.
I am using ivshmem-v2 with virtio.
I am planning to implement a virtual serial driver on top of it.
I ripped off the ivshmem-net driver, and obtain a queue which I should able to
communicate with other cells from host.

The problem is that during root cell's PCI probing, pci_alloc_irq_vectors
returned -NOSPCE.
I went down the rabbit hole with ftrace and found out that in the MSIX
initialization, irq_find_mapping returned -EEXIST.

I have cross check the code with ivshmem-net, there is no difference except for
the NAPI registration.

I am filling quite helpless down this rabbithole, and can really use some help.
I can provide the trace log and driver code if it is necessary.

Thanks,

Yang