On 18.11.20 10:50, Peter pan wrote:
> Hi, Jan,
>
> I have one new issue and not sure it is a know issue.
>
> The issue is: when I ifconfig up ivshmem-net NIC in root cell firstly
> and then ifconfig up ivshmem NIC in inmate cell (runing Linux),  I can
> ping through between two NICs, but if I ifconfig up NIC in inmate cell
> before ifconfig up the NIC in root cell, I can't ping through between
> two NICs, and I found NIC in inmate can only receive packet sending from
> root cell NIC, but NIC in root cell can't receive any packet and there
> is also no irq received for ivshmem NIC.

The link states of both virtual NICs are up (ethtool)? Is there any
ivshmem-net interrupt received at all on the root side? There should be
a few during setup at least.

Check that the interrupt line on the root side is really free, and also
that GICD is properly intercepted by Jailhouse (check mappings).

Jan

--
Siemens AG, T RDA IOT