Hi Sara,

On 05/10/2023 11:50, Sara Alonso wrote:
Hi!

I want to create an inmate where I generate a periodic interrupt with a TTC timer (I am using a zynq zcu102 board). The address of the TTC is 0xFF120000 and the interrupt number is 71. I am writing the c code for the inmate and I have used irq_init(Handler) and irq_enable(71) to enable the interrupt, but now I don't know how to configure and start the TTC timer. Are there any functions to do that? Or how could I do it?

For Jailhouse: Extend the configuration of the inmate by assigning the memory region to the guest. Second, add IRQ 71 to the irqchips member of the inmate's configuration. Cf. zynqmp-zcu102-linux-demo.c to see how specific interrupts are assigned to the cell.

Have a look at the Zynq's reference manual to see how the timer can be used and configured.

  Ralf

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Jailhouse" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to jailhouse-dev+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com <mailto:jailhouse-dev+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com>. To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/jailhouse-dev/7ba359f8-b5ac-4a5b-b0f8-2a4988aae36en%40googlegroups.com <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/jailhouse-dev/7ba359f8-b5ac-4a5b-b0f8-2a4988aae36en%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.