Errr... I'm afraid the bug isn't in my head :)
I've tried not using a byte array as argument, and it works. More, if I let 
the byte array in the signature, but not use it in the body, it also works.

Is this a known bug, or should I report it Kyle/jallist ?

Seb



Le Monday 15 December 2008 20:34:33 Sebastien LELONG, vous avez écrit :
> Hi guys,
>
> I'm currently migrating my own SirBot project to jallib, and added
> some "pragma inline" statements in my lib, to save some stack (and
> eventually fix a stack overflow 11 of 8 in one of my program :)).
>
> The problem is with "pragma inline", it just does not work. I use jalv24i,
> ("jal 2.4i (compiled Dec  1 2008)").
>
> I thought "pragma inline" were fixed, and before I report some potential
> problem to jallist, I'd like your input on this.
>
> Attached is a compilable example, against jallib. If you try, you'll an
> infinite loop while calling send_message (keep sending "\x01m"). It never
> reach the forever loop. Commenting out "pragma inline" makes the whole
> work.
>
>
> Thanks for your help. I hope it's just something  I do wrong, and not a bug
> ;) Seb



-- 
Sébastien LELONG
http://www.sirloon.net
http://sirbot.org

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"jallib" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/jallib?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to