Hi Seb,

Sebastien LELONG wrote:

> I've updated the LICENSE files to remove "Richard Zengerink", since he does 
> not appear to be here anymore and nothing was released... Sorry Richard ;)
> 
> Rob, can you update the "jallib team" html files in the group ?

Done!

I wonder why people 'disappear' without giving a reason or even say 
goodbye (assuming they are still alive). I had a similar experience in 
the beginning of this year (pre-Jallib time) with guys who wanted to 
help with (testing) my device files. They didn't even react on a private 
Email. I'm not aware of any unfriendliness.....

Regards, Rob.

-- 
Rob Hamerling, Vianen, NL (http://www.robh.nl/)

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"jallib" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/jallib?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to